Shop By Category
- New Arrivals
- Best Seller
More you can see
Denim a state of mind
Winter is calling
Give it a little class
Prints for days
Air Cylinder Aluminium Alloy Press Clamp Swing service Corner $15 Air Cylinder, Aluminium Alloy Corner Press Swing Clamp Cylinder Automotive Tools Equipment Air Conditioning Tools Equipme Air Cylinder Aluminium Alloy Press Clamp Swing service Corner /cionotomy720842.html,Cylinder,,Corner,Press,Alloy,Swing,Clamp,Air,$15,Aluminium,moreshoesthanyou.com,Cylinder,Automotive , Tools Equipment , Air Conditioning Tools Equipme /cionotomy720842.html,Cylinder,,Corner,Press,Alloy,Swing,Clamp,Air,$15,Aluminium,moreshoesthanyou.com,Cylinder,Automotive , Tools Equipment , Air Conditioning Tools Equipme $15 Air Cylinder, Aluminium Alloy Corner Press Swing Clamp Cylinder Automotive Tools Equipment Air Conditioning Tools Equipme
1. It is a doubleâacting clamping corner press cylinder with an inner diameter of 25mm.
2. The maximum working pressure with this pneumatic cylinder can 1.0MPa.
3. With high speed, the maximum operating speed can 200mm per second.
4. Made of highâquality aluminium alloy, which makes it more durable and longâlasting.
5. The shape is small and can be rotated by 90 degrees, which is convenient, fast and laborâsaving.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: Rotary PneumaticÂ Cylinder
Color: As Pictures Shown
Material: Aluminium Alloy
Inner Diameter: Approx. 25mm/0.98in
Outer Diameter of Piston Rod: Approx. 14mm/0.6in
Action Type: Compound ActionType
Working Medium: Air (filtered through a filter above 40ÃÂ¼m)
Service Pressure Range: 0.15-1.0mpa (22~145psi)
Guaranteed Pressure Resistance: 1.5MPa (215psi)
Working Temperature: -20-80Ã¢ÂÂ
Operating Speed Range: 50-200mm/s
Range of Travel Tolerance: 1.0
Rotation Angle Tolerance Range: ÃÂ±1.5ÃÂ°
Buffer Type: None
Pipe Diameter: M5x0.8
Installation and Use
1. When the cylinder clamps the workpiece, it must be performed within the clamping stroke, and the clamping operation cannot be performed within the rotation stroke.
2. The clamping plane must be perpendicular to the cylinder axis. After the workpiece is clamped, please do not move the workpiece.
3. Before piping the cylinder, the debris in the pipe must be removed to prevent debris from entering the cylinder.
4. The medium used in the cylinder should be filtered by a filter element above 40ÃÂ¼m before use.
5. When the cylinder is removed and not used for a long time, pay attention to anti-rust on the surface, add anti-dust blocking caps to the intake and exhaust ports, and apply anti-rust oil to the piston rod end.
1 x RotaryÂ PneumaticÂ Cylinder